Angels talk with people – Part 6 August 31, 2007Posted by mercedescoleen in Angels in the bible.
Tags: About Angels, Angels, Angels at Work, Angels in the bible, Angels of God, Heaven
The scriptures are filled with exciting episodes in which angels talk with people. Here are some other evidences:
1. Paul said that angels can preach the gospel and warned the believers that satan and his angels can transform into angels of light and preach a false gospel (2 Cor 11: 13,14; Gal 1: 8). Eve experienced this firsthand. The devil, who was wily, preached the word to her but it was mixed with error. Angels of the Lord will tell you the meanings of scripture and add information that clarifies. They never lie.
2. A strong angel in heaven asked the congregation the question, “who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?” (Rev 5: 2)
3. Angels talk with each other – “I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels…” (Rev 7: 2). Also see Rev 14.
4. In Rev 11: 1, an angel spoke to Apostle John and said, “…rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.” Also see Rev 17: 7
5. An angel of the Lord revealed the future to John and this is seen numerous times in scripture. Here are the telling words of the angel of the Lord in Rev 22: 6, “these sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.” Jesus confirmed this in Rev 22: 6 when HE told John, “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.” (Rev 22: 6). Angels are therefore prophets.
6. Angels also are happy to show the chosen things in future, as the angel did when he shewed John the bride of the Lamb (Rev 21:9)
Next time I will show examples of angels speaking with signs. Also coming, how loud is an angel’s voice?