Why do angels communicate verbally with people? September 1, 2007Posted by mercedescoleen in Angels communicate.
Tags: About Angels, Angels, Angels at Work, Angels communicate, Angels of God, Heaven
Greetings to my readers. In the previous posts, I showed the biblical evidences of angels in communication with people. Today, I would like to answer the question of why angels communicate verbally with people. The answer is that they do so in order to reveal the power of God. As I reviewed the previous content, I discovered several truths about angels that are revealed in their communication:
1. Angels provide miraculously – e.g. water for Hagar, food for Prophet Elijah
2. Angels protect – e.g Ishmael from death, infant Jesus from execution by Herod.
3. Angels deliver – e.g. the apostles from prison, Paul from death on the sea.
4. Angels guide – e.g. Peter to the desert, Cornelius to Peter’s location
5. Angels foretell the future, giving specific details that are always fulfilled – e.g. births of Samson, John the Baptist and Jesus
Angels are wonderful friends of the human race, particularly of those who love the Lord. We love you angels!