Angels’ Top Tips on How to TARGET your Sponsored Tweets on Twitter May 15, 2010Posted by mercedescoleen in Angels at work.
Tags: About Angels, Angels, Angels at Work, Angels of God, Heaven, Power of angels
I was meditating last night (11th May) and speaking with my Angels about Twitter. I had been reading a Twitter Trends Map and wondering how to send sponsored tweets to relevant interest groups. I started to see a simple way to do so:
- Develop my Twitter lists to reflect the content of the sponsored tweets
- Use Twellow to find twitter users in the relevant target groups
- Follow these individuals
- Interact with them on Twitter
- Send sponsored tweets to the group
For trending topics
- Use a Twitter Trends Map to identify trending topics e.g. Graduation
- Follow these people and make comments
- Send targeted tweets
I’m going to look for a Twitter application that will allow me to follow people by categories. Any quick feedback?
What system do you use to post your Sponsored Tweets?